Sunday, March 26, 2006

Neverending Day of Sleep

So, Friday I "call in sick" because I want to go snowboarding with my friend Kristin. Well, I end up not being able to find my wallet, so I can't go snowboarding. I decide to go back to bed and don't wake up until 12:30 or 1:00 in the afternoon. I get up, have some lunch, think about going on a road ride because it's such a beautiful day...I go back down to my room and feel a little sleepy, so I decide to take a little nap before I go on a ride. Well, my little nap turned into sleeping session #3. I slept from 2:00 until 5:30 or 6:00. I got up went to Kate's to watch a movie and then came directly home and went to bed just after 11:00. One might think I would have had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep with as much sleep as I had gotten earlier in the day, but I didn't. I fell right asleep and didn't wake up until my alarm went off at 7:30 Saturday morning. I think my body was trying to tell me something!! Taking full time grad classes, working full time, and trying to maintain some sort of training schedule has really been doing me in. I'm glad it's spring break this week, and that May 6th isn't too far away!!

No comments: