Friday, September 25, 2009

Our New Little Projects


I LOVE the $1 bins at Target. I have gotten loads of stuff for people from these bins...rarely stuff for myself, which is a good thing! Anyway, I found these little pumpkin and sweet basil "kits", so I got some for Holly and a couple for me. They're awesome, you open up the package and there is a little "puck" of dirt inside and some seeds. You add a cup of water to the dirt puck in the baggie, stir it up, and presto...insta potting soil. Add the seeds, go to Austria for 10 days, then come home to pumpkin plants and basil plants growing like mad!! I've got a couple of tiny flower pots projects as well, but they haven't started growing yet.


Ahhhhh, Autumn is here. Life slows down a little bit, and the simple little pleasures bring me great joy!! (Keep your fingers crossed that I don't kill them all, hahaha!) :)

No comments: