Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween!!

Sarah, me, TJ, Jon, and Abby

Halloween if my favorite holiday, and Pearl Street in Boulder is CRAZY on Halloween!!! Last year I was on crutches, so it sucked. This year I was ready to make up for lost time! Friday night I got stuck at school, which sucked, but Saturday night was go time! I had wanted to be Pippi Longstockings for Halloween for a long time, and with a haircut appointment lined up for the Monday after Halloween, I needed to do it before the long locks went bye bye!

Pippi and the Nondescript Native American Squaw :)

I convinced Abby to go out with Matt, Sarah, and I, and we had a great time! I ended up breaking the key for my bike lock off whilst trying to get my bike off the top of my car to ride home for the night...bummer! Luckily, Matt and Sarah let me crash at their place so I didn't have to sleep in my car or walk home! Overall, we had a lot of fun and saw some great costumes out for the night!

No comments: