Monday, August 23, 2010

I Used to Think Skunks Were Cute

The full moon tonight was awesome!


Well, maybe it's only the cartoon skunks like Flower from Bambi that I think are cute because the one that just about sprayed me in our back garden tonight certainly isn't cute!! I mean, I didn't get a close look, but I'm willing to bet that it's NOT! Seriously, I came home from school and walked into the back garden and thought that the neighbors cat was standing there. Then I thought, "Wow, that's a big cat with a really big tail, and ohhhhhh shit! That's not a cat, and I'm right in the firing range! Get a move on!" haha I didn't get sprayed, luckily, but it has been stinking like skunk at our house quite a bit lately, and at least now we know why. Tonight the skunk decided to go through the compost bin, which is outside because the earwigs and fruit flies have taken it over! Spiders have taken over the house, too! I'm not really sure what's up, but before too long we're going to have more species than the Denver Zoo...not the San Diego Zoo, just the Denver Zoo.

No comments: