Monday, January 26, 2009

Slacking

The day that I broke my ankle

13 weeks later... :(

I've been slacking on posts a bit lately, sorry. Things have been a bit disappointing over the last couple of weeks, so...nothing too exciting to write about, but here's the summary.

1-Saw Dr. Steve Paul, an amazing orthpaedic surgeon in town. He spent 45 minutes (unheard of for a Dr. these days!!!) weighing and talking about the options I've got for my ankle right now. In the end we decided to give it another 3 weeks to see if it'll heal anymore on its own, if not...surgery, which will put me out for another 6 weeks. This is really starting to suck! :(

2-Sponsorship for this year sucks. Period.

3-The experiment that I've been working on since December got contaminated with some funky mold last week. Awesome!

4-Okay, there's no 4, thankfully!! :)

Other than that, I've just been trying to just my butt at school and work on getting into shape as best as I can only being able to ride the trainer or SUPER easy trails and going to Yoga.

No comments: