Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Change of Plans


So, USA Cycling decided they would only be taking the current and former World Champions to World Champs in Australia this year. Big time bummer for me, especially since I already had a ticket to go. :( I don't understand their logic sometimes, but that's a topic for another time. I'm tired of talking about it at the moment! haha

ANYWAY, by not going to Australia on Friday, I now have this coming up weekend free, and there is a sweet riding/comp weekend going down at the Ranch in Grand Junction. It's the Slopestyle Sistair weekend. I've never done a slopestyle event and haven't really been spending a lot of time on the dirt jumps lately, but what the hell! It's gonna be a fun race with a sweet lineup of girls to ride with all weekend!

1 comment:

cyclewrks said...

That Sucks! :( USAC will kill gravity racing in the us yet.