Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Outlet?!?

This past month (I had surgery a month ago!!) has been a bit of a struggle. My normal outlet for dealing with stress, school, heartbreak, lack of understanding, etc...is exercise, and I just haven't been able to do that like I normally do, and the timing of not being able to exercise has been additionally poor given all of the other stuff going on! :( I really thought this whole wrist surgery thing was gonna be "no big deal". Well, I was wrong! I still have a lot of pain in my hand/wrist/forearm and the scar tissue prohibits me from utilizing my wrist in any sort of normal fashion, which makes yoga a real struggle! Achhhh!

I really hate running, I mean, really hate it, but it might come down to that! ha After reading Born to Run, though, I at least feel slightly inspired to give it a go. If you're looking for a great book to read, give it go. You won't be disappointed. :)

No comments: