Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Best Monday and Tuesday of My Life

Ahhhh, Mud EVERYWHERE!!

Andre's Personal Slip and Slide

Pretending to Be Hippos in the Mud

We Even Got to Do a Little Rock Climbing

Our Fearless Leader

So, I have met some really great people from riding my bike, and two of those people are Cole and Darryl Bangert. I had the very lucky opportunity to go on a float trip with them last Monday and Tuesday. Cole and Darryl are river kids through and through, so it was awesome to get to spend some time with them. Lisa and I drove through the night from Winter Park and slept in the Starbucks parking lot in Rifle to be able to make it to the put in to meet up with Cole, Darryl, and Andre in time. 9:00 found us shoving off for two amazing days of no agendas, swimming, back flips, cliff jumping and mud baths. I havenĂ‚’t been on the river in awhile, so it was really nice to get to spend a couple of days soaking up the sun and spending time with 4 really amazing people. Thank you Cole and Darryl for making this trip happen. YouĂ‚’re the best!

Andre's First Time in a Kayak

Look Closely, There is A Bald Eagle on the Shore Eating a Fish

Perfect Cliff Jumping Location

I was Super Whimpy about Cliff Jumping!

Cole Will Do a Backflip Just About Anywhere!

Cole Will Turn Anything Into an Adventure!

No comments: