Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Using My Sick Time at Work Legitimately! :(

Girls Who Play in the Dirt Clean Up Pretty Good, Too!

So, I have been sick, REALLY SICK since last Friday. Lisa, Tammy, and I had a great weekend of staying in the mountains and riding bikes all weekend planned. Well, they got to do all that and had a ton of fun. I got to get super acquainted with the bed in my new bedroom. I really don't have the patience for being sick. I've got stuff to do, you know? I think this might be my body's way of making me let my collar bone and shoulder heal from the crash a couple of week's ago. I think I did a number on it but just wouldn't admit it to myself because I wanted to race so badly at the Snowmass finals.

Anyway, I did join Lisa and Tammy for an exquisite dinner on Saturday night up in Beaver Creek. Great food and wine combined with awesome cool DH girl company made for a great evening! They had a lot of fun riding, too! I wish I could have joined them. :(

No comments: