Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I passed!!

Well, I guess pulling several all nighters and getting sick for the past 5 days was worth it in the end. I found out today that I passed my prelim exam for grad school!! Yea!! What a relief. I guess my committee had several compliments about my paper, presentation, and preparedness. I'm not sure what presentation they were at, because the one I gave seemed a little unprepared and my answers to their questions didn't seem like the right ones in too many instances, but I'm not complaining, that's for sure!! That is a HUGE stress lifted from my shoulders. Now I just have to get well, and hopefully my racing season will be off to a good start! :) Thanks to everyone for all of their well wishes and thoughts during this stupid, stressful time. Getting to work last Thursday and having several emails from people wishing me luck really meant a lot to me!! Having to tell everyone who called to see how it went that I didn't think it went very well was a little rough (glad they liked it better than I did!!). The support of my friends and family really helped me stay sane throughout this all, so thanks again for believing in me even when I sometimes doubted myself!!

1 comment:

Marty said...

kick ass, girl!!!! Way to go! Wish I known beforehand so I could have been more supportive, but I just now found your blog. ;)2gropers