Friday, May 04, 2007

Done, Thankfully!

Well, my prelim exam is finally done. Some parts went really well, others not so good. :( Oh, well, there's nothing I can do about it now. I just hope my committee thinks I did well enough to pass, we're not going for perfection here, just passing!

Unfortunately, the several nights with less then 4 hours of sleep that I've gotten in the past week combined with a lot of stress and probably some poor nutrition thrown in for good measure have made me sick. I woke up at 5:00 this morning burning up with a wicked sore throat thinking it was hot in my room. The window was wide open and it was 40ยบ outside. That's when I realized that I was getting sick! :(

I guess my weekend will be filled with lots of rest and building my 303, as I can't afford to get really sick before next weekend!!

1 comment:

JOSHUA S BLACK said...

Not good to be sick before a test. I will be praying for you.

In the meantime, take a moment to see if you need God in your life. God bless you. Hope you do well in your test.