Thursday, June 07, 2007

Need a Break!

It's 2:45 (in the a.m.) and I am still at school! :( Granted, I did take some time to go do gate practice and go to Emily's going away party, but even still I'm pushing a 13 hour day right now. I keep telling myself that grad school will be worth it, eventually! Until then, my wonderfully comfortable bed is calling my name and I'm standing it up!

Oh BTW, it is STUPID windy out in Boulder and has been all evening and night. Very large (8-10" diameter) tree "branches" have gotten blown off and many are in the road. I can't imagine how things look after a tornado rolls through. The wind added one extra element of surprise at gate practice tonight. As a side note, I've never "gone early" on an NBL cadence gate before, but I sure did tonight, right up and over. Let me tell you, that damn concrete on the start hill hurts like hell to land on! I just hope that doesn't make me gun shy about my starts now!

K, enough of the randomness and back to work... :)

No comments: