Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Random

  • People who steal things suck! I mean, I'm dumb for leaving a bike light and a fender that were easily removable on my commuter, but come on people, if it's not yours and clearly someone else's, ummm, then leave it alone, right? Seems simple enough to me. Oh well, I guess I learned my lesson.
  • I always forget how great XC riding is in Colorado in the spring and summer. I haven't been on and XC ride in a few weeks, went yesterday...The flowers were beautiful, the air smelled so crisp and fresh, and my legs actually felt good! Amazing since I haven't gotten to ride as much as I would like because of DUMB school!
  • Speaking of dumb school. I spent all day doing chemistry to add some amino acids together...for my summer student. Ughhh! I'm tired of doing tons of work for someone else! As a result, it's 10:30 and I'm just now getting to the presentation that I have to give tomorrow morning at 9:00. Awesome.
  • Lisa Myklak is ON FIRE!! She was up at the Teva Games in Vail this past weekend throwing down on the Big Boy jumps. Tonight at the Fix she hit the first jump in A line at the Fix. Awesome! She's been on fire on the race scene, too! Pretty much if a bike is involved and Lisa is on it...something great is happening, so take notes!! (Check out her site and bug her to update it!!!!) :)
  • Almost positive that my friend James and I found a place to live for next year...signing a lease on Thursday. Only looked at one house, like it, and got it. Seems too good to be true, this process always seems more painful than that. Hopefully moving into it in August is that easy, too...not likely! haha
  • Red is my new favorite color as evidenced by my new phone, my hot new pedals, and my bedroom. To think that I didn't even like the color not too long ago, and now I can't get enough. :)
  • Lastly for today...adding frozen raspberries to chocolate fudge ice cream is AMAZING! Try it!

No comments: