Thursday, December 06, 2007

Clearly Procrastinating...

So, one of the guys that I work with really wanted all of us to choose a superhero "to be". He really wants to be Spider-man, so I think he just wants company. haha He got posters for people and their respective superhero. I'm not much into comics, so I had no idea. This little survey, however, will decide for you! haha The funny thing is that I think I had a higher Spider -Man % than he did! I guess 90% for Supergirl is pretty convincing! :)

Your results:
You are Supergirl
























Supergirl
90%
Robin
80%
Green Lantern
75%
Superman
75%
Spider-Man
70%
The Flash
65%
Wonder Woman
60%
Iron Man
55%
Catwoman
40%
Hulk
40%
Batman
35%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

No comments: