Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pinkish Purple is Good!

My stem cells that have turned into chondrocytes (cartilage making cells) and are beginning to produce some of the components of cartilage!! Wahooo! Finally. :)

This week has been crazy with school, hockey playoffs (go Avs!! 3-2), writing exam questions, grading said exams, oh ya, and my thesis committee meeting is tomorrow! One might think I'd have my presentation ready to go by now, but in typical Neven-style, I like to save everything until the 11th hour...my presentation for tomorrow, getting to Sea Otter in time to race, just to name a few. haha

Lucky for me, Cody is a rockstar. He drug my bike around to Hayes, DT Swiss, and e13 today getting it all ready to go for me when I get there. He also get me all registered and probably already has my # plate on my bike for me. Best teammate ever! I'll get in tomorrow night round 1:00 in the morning. DS practice is at 9:00, qualifying at 11:00 and racing at 3:00 or something like that. Should be a good time! Can't wait to see Jo Jo, Buhly, T, and Miss Mart (all the way from the land of fish and chips and haggis)! :) Cali, here I come!

No comments: