Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweetness


Cody is my team manager, teammate, and one of my best friends. He is also, one of the nicest people I know! He had the opportunity to get a new Yeti 4x frame this season, and instead, he gave it to me and took a new DJ frame instead. I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone else who is that selfless!
New bike all built up

Sad DJer robbed of many parts!

I went up to Winter Park on Friday night and we built up my new bike with some new parts and some parts from my DJ. The bike is sweet! I love it, and I can't wait to race it at Sea Otter this weekend!!
Ready for her first ride!!

Until then, though I have to focus on all of this silly school crap...writing exam questions, grading homework, summarizing all of my experimental results from the last year, and trying to put a decent presentation together for my committee meeting on Friday.

Oh ya, and go Avs, we're going to the playoff game tomorrow night, wahooo!!

No comments: