Monday, June 01, 2009

Home Away From Home

Mmmmmm, afternoon tea with clotted cream and a fruit scone. Delish!!
I've been living the life of luxury here in Innerleithen, Scotland for nearly a week now. Jaymie has been such a wonderful host, it's almost as if I feel like I've moved in! We're heading up to Fort William tomorrow (to continue on with my 800+ mile tour of the UK), so I'll be leaving this wonderful mecca of MTBing, but I won't be leaving without many wonderful memories, several amazing MTB rides ticked off, several dinner and brekkies in the garden in the sun, and an amazing Cream Tea adventure!

Jaymie having to hand wash the Lucozade van since we sat around talking too long to take it to the gas station pressure washer!

It's world cup racing time again, and I can't wait! I love the Fort Bill 4x track, and I've been dying to ride the DH track for ages! More to come from the Scottish Highlands as the week goes on!

No comments: