Sunday, May 31, 2009

Glentress, Scotland

A fun wall ride in the Glentress jump park

Wonderful friends, Little J and Big J, the sun, and amazing trails! :) :) :) :)

In one palindromic word, WoW!!! I've spent the past couple of days riding at Scotland's premier MTB riding center, Glentress. This place is amazing!! There are loads of really well built and well maintained trails for all ability levels as well as a fun jump park and skills course. To be fair, I have been a bit spoiled during my stay here with the nearly 20 hours of daylight that abounds being sunny blue bird days! I am so very lucky to be able to travel and ride my bikes in some amazing places as well as have brilliant friends who live in these places!! There's nothing better than coming "home", cooking an ace dinner, and sitting in the garden enjoying dinner and convo with Jaymie after a brilliant weekend of bike riding!

Fun table line in the jump park at Glentress

No comments: