Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Paddy's Day

The makings of a good night!

I decided to get people together to enjoy this wonderful holiday! Abby decided that all of my favorite holidays are the ones that you get to dress up and drink on...pretty much! :)

My four leafed clover soda bread

Delish!!

I decided to cook up some corned beef lots of potatoes, carrots, and cabbage. I tried my hand at soda bread, but Abby's roommate Matt showed me up with a much better version! :) The food was great, and the consumption of many car bombs made the evening even better.

Matt, getting off to a good start!

Get it while it's hot!

Chris got to join us when we went to Pearl Street, as his 21st bday was the day before, so it was fun to finally get to all go out and have a good time downtown!


Several of the CU Cycling boys have "invested" in morph suits...hilarious!

Unfortunately they didn't wear them when we went downtown!

No comments: