Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vegas Fun!

The Doors were the theme of the light show in old downtown

Cutest kid ever!

Tor and me with our dad

And our Grandma

Well, I'll have to eat my words, as I never thought I'd have this much fun in Vegas! It's been a quick trip, but it's been nearly a complete family reunion getting to see aunts, uncles, my grandma, dad, and sister! We had a great time running around yesterday eating good food, seeing a light show, dancing, and swimming.

On our way to the top of the "Eiffel Tower"

Me and my Sis

Today, we went to the top of the "Eiffel Tower" and I played some Texas Hold 'Em with my dad
for 2 hours and won $70! Now I'm heading back home (in First Class, again!!!) to a bunch of snow...sigh!!!!!

Dad and Djaylan

Tori giving Marsh and Monique some dance lessons

Monique is quite the photographer!!

EDIT: Didn't make the flight, it got canceled, so the crazy Vegas story continues!

No comments: