Thursday, January 19, 2006

Crazy Weirdos Aren't Just in the Movies!

So, I really thought today was going to be a pretty boring day as far as the fun radar was concerned. We woke up to a couple of inches fluffy white stuff on the ground. I guess it is winter, so I shouldn't complain too much. I took the bus to work because I didn't want to mess with cleaning off my car. I haven't taken the bus since I moved to my new place, but getting to school is super easy. Getting home is a little bit more of a chore. Oh well.

I had the second day of the two classes that I am taking. I think they are both going to be really good classes. Hopefully the workload doesn't cut into my bike riding time too much!

So, you're probably wondering where the crazy weirdos come in, not on the bus or in either of my classes which would have been good guesses! So TJ and I decided that a hot tub session at our private hot tub location was in order for the evening. We rallied the troops and set out. It was an awesome night for a hot tubbing session. There was a light snow falling and it was perfectly calm! We were in the hot tub for about 15 minutes when a guy walks by and asks if we mind if he joins us. We said of course not, come on in. That was our first mistake. So, at first the guy just seemed a little weird and super talkative. Okay, really weird a bit vulgar and definitely offensive to most people. We all took it with a grain of salt and gave him courtesy laughs at his bad jokes and poor impressions. I've been around a lot of super obnoxious people, and although sometimes they get on my nerves, I don't usually care too much. With this guy, though, I was dumb founded by his comments almost the whole time. TJ told me I looked frightened the whole time and Tom said I had an aghast look on my face the whole time. I'm not really surprised. I'm not very good at concealing what I am thinking from my expressions. I really thought this guy was going to stop at some point, but no!! At one point Brian found a key card on the bottom of the hot tub. Ron, our super fun hot tub friend, says oh that's mine and for some reason Brian either didn't believe him or thought he was kidding so he tossed the card towards the pool. Ron decided at this point to eff with Brian and act like he was really mad and say all sorts of weird things to him (maybe he was really mad, I don't know, but I really don't think so, he just enjoys being an ass, I think). At one point he advanced towards Brian and Brian quickly scrambled out of the hot tub! I thought it was a little weird that a guy would be even playfully aggressive towards another guy that he didn't even know, but whatever. At some point he says, oh well, I don't care about the card anyway. Well, he did. He brought it up about 4 more times. The last time he actually got Brian in a backwards bear hug and wouldn't let go of him. There was more, much much more, but I am trying to remove it from my memory. Brian really got the short end of the poor humor stick tonight! Unfortunately the guy will be here for a month, so we might have to abandon our sweet hot tub deal until he's gone. I'm not sure how long he's been here, though. That's the problem. Oh well, soon enough he'll be in another place freaking out different people, and we can have our peaceful, relaxing hot tub back to ourselves again!

Hopefully the snow melts quickly so we can ride our bikes again!

1 comment:

::LCM said...

What the. . . I knew there was a reason for my laziness last night. It was selfpresevation from the hot-tub PSYCHO. I hope TJ and Tom stayed close to your side for protection. And I do mean protections as in they protecting you. Although come to think of it, it is pretty easy for me to see them cowering behind you;-) Hehehe. See ya tonight!