Friday, February 24, 2006

A Day of Understanding

It has been quite awhile since I have really gotten to ride my bike. Today was beautiful here. The temperature was pretty warm, and the wind died down for a nice dirt jumping session this afternoon. I didn't have the best day I've ever had at the Fix, but I had a day where things felt like they really started to make sense. I'm sure that how I'm jumping looks no different to anyone who might see me, but I feel like I had a bit of a breakthrough with feeling my bike/my body position in the air, and knowing what I am supposed to be doing. I think the super cold days that forced me to be off of the bike were really good for me. It gave me time to pause and reflect so I could acutally think about it all for a bit. I sure was happy to get to finally ride today, though!

Just got back from one of the best shows I have ever been to: Sigur Ros. Check them out, their music is really amazing!

No comments: