Monday, May 15, 2006

Another Awesome Weekend at the Bangert's

I felt really drained on Saturday after Friday's goodbyes with Kate and a solid week of training, but I went to our friend Cole's house with TJ and Jon on Saturday. That statement right there should simply read: "Guaranteed: Amazing people, great riding, and cool adventures!!" The Bangert's are truly some of the most amazing people I have ever met, and I feel very fortunate to spend time with them every time that I get to.

We got to Cole's house about 6:00 on Saturday just in time for some gate practice with the super talented Watt's. For me, gate practice never gets old. I have so much that I need to work on, I feel like I think about something new and hopefully better each time. After we did gates for a bit, we decided the trick jump was calling our names. The trick jump and I had a little fight and the dirt and my handlebars won!

The Fight that I Lost

The boys, however, were throwing down at their new game of Trick Jump High Jumping. The bar seemed high when they started out, but by the time the contest ended (because they ran out of daylight), I think the bar was up to 63 inches off the lip or something ridiculous like that!

Cole Easily Clearing With Style!

Jon Watt 2nd Only Because They Ran Out of Daylight

Your High Jump Winner

The Winning High Jump: 63". 1/4" Taller Than Bobbi Watt! :)


Also, a Happy Birthday to TJ today!

No comments: