Saturday, June 24, 2006

Crested Butte

So, practice has been going fairly well. I got some really good runs in yesterday and was psyched that I was riding the lower berm-ie moon dust corners a lot more aggressively than I have before. Today I decided to stop being a wuss on the top section and try to get off the brakes as much as I can. Well, it was fast, but I was a little OOC and ended up way off course. Hopefully tomorrow I can put a good lower section together with peddling my ass off on the uphills and finding the happy medium of fast but still on course at the top. I really like this course, even though it has uphill sections and tons of people bitch and moan about it! It should be fun tomorrow there's a pretty good sized pro women's field here, I think, 9-10 or so. Although we are missing the two top pros who normally frequent the MSC races: Jo Jo and Lisa!!

No comments: