Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Round 2

So, I took the day off of work, legitimately, yesterday because the knife in my back was really hurting. The chiropractor cracked my rib back into place, or so I thought. When I woke up at 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 this morning, I decided that it really wasn't back in place yet. Round 2 at the chiropractor...pop!! Well, this time, it actually felt a lot better right after the lovely cracking noise. It's still pretty sore, but at least I can move my head side to side and up and down. That's always a plus!

I'm still trying to figure out how doing pushups can cause one to displace their rib!?!? wtf? I don't get it. Well, it has put a serious cramp in my riding plans for the week. I'm going DHing in the morning, though, whether my rib wants to or not! I'm not getting any younger and the season is moving on without me!

No comments: