Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 3

One of the few moments of sunshine

It's pretty pitiful that I have only been snowboarding 3 days and I bought a pass, well, two actually!! I've hit up Winter Park twice and made it up to Copper yesterday. Jon and I had a fun day with pretty good snow conditions, some bigger aspirations on bumpy (HUGELY BUMPY) trails than our skills, or lack thereof, warranted, and tired legs at the end of the day! Well mine were, don't know about Jon's. He got some amazing second wind after we ate lunch, and I couldn't keep up with him for the rest of the day! Crazy. I need to go at least two more times to make it worth having bought a pass! Seems easy enough, but the weekends are always too short!
This makes this run look NOT steep, which it was, and with little bumps which they WEREN'T!

No comments: