Saturday, February 16, 2008

Desert Goodness

The amazing AZ desert!!

Here we go!!

Today, the fun factor was 10!! Melissa took me out for my first moto experience, and it was so much fun!! I was a little nervous, but once I did a couple of laps in the parking area and got the hang of it, it was go time!! We rode some trails out in the desert, and it was beautiful! The desert is all green right now, too!

Melissa rocking her pro kit!

Me on the lil bike...

and Buhly's baby!

Melissa is a good teacher, and the trails we rode were so much fun...sand, whoops, mud, and berms galore!! What a great way to spend my Saturday!!!!!!!!

Two thumbs up! :)

Who can tell me what's wrong with this picture?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that must have been you I saw tooling around downtown PHX at the Crit stage of the VOS on your KHS Fixie. I was too busy trying to keep my kids from running people over with their bikes as they got ready for their very first bike race. I had finished my stage earlier in the day. Drop me a line if you like at mbibbey@hotmail.com. We usually don't see too many people from Powell down here...
Mark Bibbey