Friday, February 08, 2008

LOVE/HATE Relationship


I LOVE garlic. I, do, however, have a small problem with sometimes "overdoing" it. For example, more than once I've opened a bag of sour patch kids to eat a couple of them and end up eating the whole bag. No self restraint, I guess. Well, it happened with garlic the other night. I've got some pretty fabulous homemade pickled/spicy garlic in my possession right now, and it is sooooo good. So, of course, I ate WAY too much. Not only was my mouth burning from the peppers because I ate so much, but I woke up in the middle of the night with a pretty bad stomach ache! Again, not the first time this has happened, but clearly I'm not smart enough to abbreviate my garlic eating. I'm gonna work on the self restraint and maybe not eat so much next time...

No comments: