Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gettin' the Cobwebs Out!

My buddy Rudy called me up and invited me out to ride a little single slalom today! Rudy built a sweet track a couple of years ago, and now he's added on a bit for three slalom training options. It's a pretty sweet place to ride. I didn't have time to snap any pics today, as I was trying to get as much riding in as I could with the recent hour addition of daylight, but here's a couple of pics from awhile back.
Myklak, back in the day!

Lisa's out in Cali this spring so there won't be any happy hour margaritas followed by slalom training (thank goodness for me, as you can see in the following video)! haha Good times, good times. :) How to and not to ride the slalom track...


TJ showing us How TO Ride the Slalom Track


Me demonstrating How NOT TO Ride the Slalom Track!!

2 comments:

Blackie said...

Can I just tell you how very much I love you? :) Silly girl.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, that was such a fun day! be prepared to ride hard when i get back.

-lisa