Sunday, March 30, 2008

Highlight of my Weekend

I HATE doing my taxes. I usually put it off every year, and this year was no exception. I finally got around to finding all of the paperwork I needed and getting it done this weekend. Brian was kind enough to spend hours helping me do them, and he managed to get me all of my taxes back!! I guess it was well worth the time and effort spent! :) Hopefully the race season will be a little more interesting now!

I guess there were two highlights to my weekend, actually. A bunch of us got together for Dim Sum today, and afterwards I went a super shopping spree at the Viet Hoa Supermarket. It was glorious! The major find for the day was everything I need to make Boba Milk Tea at home...even the straws! :)

Well, I'm sure there were actually some others, but those were the major players this weekend.

Back to the grind! Five more weeks of school, one more lecture to give, and one more major presentation, then it's race time!

No comments: