Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shut Out

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to an Avs game. You might be thinking, big deal, lots of people go to Avs games all of the time. You'd be right. Where you'd be wrong would be in where the seats were...Row 1, Seat 6. Yes ladies and gentleman, those are the seats that only have the 1/2 pelxiglass between you and flying puck!!!!! A series of fortunate events (well, fortunate for me) led to me going to the game with Joey and his dad and girlfriend.

Me and Joey at the game
I've never been to a game before, and now I'm completely spoiled!! The game was awesome, the Avs beat the Flames 2-0. I didn't grow up watching hockey, so I don't quite know "what's going on" like I do in basketball and football, but I picked up quickly with some good teaching from Joey. I could go on and on, but I'll just suffice to say that seeing a game like that so up close and personal was awesome! Thanks Joey!!! (AND Brian!) :)

The view from our seats!

Joey and I tried all night to get a picture of Forsberg's eyes for Sara...this will have to do :)

1 comment:

Blackie said...

I love you guys. :)