Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Randoms


  • Although I've grown not so fond of the snow in Boulder recently, the Flatirons are rather beautiful when they are snow covered.

  • Last week sucked. I worked 84 hours. That's $5.15 an hour. Awesome.

  • Reasons I love Eldora:
    • It takes 30 minutes to get there from my house as long as some slow driving idiot doesn't prevent me from driving up the Canyon at the rate I prefer to drive
    • There is rarely ever a lift line.
    • It takes 2 minutes to walk from the parking lot to the lift.
    • AND the number 1 reason...you often have the whole run just to yourself! Today, in fact, I had 5 runs ALL to myself.
  • Now, reasons I hate Eldora:
    • The runs are short
    • The wind usually howls like mad
    • Said wind sometimes causes the runs to become like ice skating rinks all the way down, even though they got 10" of new snow on Sunday! (this was the case today, when I was up there!!)

No comments: