Monday, May 26, 2008

2nd at National Champs!

Yesterday was the National Championships for 4x. We raced the same track that we raced on Saturday, only it was a little bit drier, and there were a few different girls racing. I had a good gate and a crappy first straight/corner which put me out of range of trying to stay with Melissa Buhl. I just rode a conservative race at that point to make sure I didn't screw up anything and miss out on 2nd place (like the night before!). Overall it was a good weekend of racing 4x. I decided to skip out on DH today and headed home last night so I could get some school work done before heading to Europe tomorrow for the World Cup race in Andorra next weekend!

Sorry about no photos, but it's hard to take any when you're racing! :) I'll post some if I find some online later on.

No comments: