Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ahhhhhh

Well, another birthday has come and gone, and with the exception of 9 hours of work yesterday, it was a darn good one! Boulder is such a little-big place. On my bike ride home from school, I saw two people I knew who also knew it was my birthday, so it was like a birthday wish serenade at the busy intersection! :)

I always like to try to do things that I love on my birthday, and yesterday was no exception. I slept in (sort of mandatory after a bout of insomnia till 4:30 in the morning to ring in the day), I had strawberry rhubarb jam (and lots of it) on my toast (thanks mom), lunch with friends, awesome (even if too short) dirt jump session, amazing dinner, and then beers at the Southern Sun with 20 great friends!! The day was only missing a few of my favorites, including a nap! haha I might have to make up for that today!

I'm off to Angel Fire tomorrow for some 4x and DH racing. Then I'll rush home on Monday night and reorganize the stuff for a 10 trip to Europe! Wahoooooo! :)

Until then, though, it's back to the grindstone in the lab. Boooo!

No comments: