Thursday, April 09, 2009

Is it Friday Yet???


For the most part, this week has really sucked, and I'm quite ready for it to be over and move on to next week. I'm beginning to feel like the snowball rolling down the hill is verging on being out of control in the next couple of weeks. School is crazy as I try and get stuff done in the next 32 days (no, I'm not counting them down at all on little sticky notes, haha!). Training this week has been a bit up and down, but I am feeling good for next week's DH sprint-fest! It'll be a little crazy trying to get everything together before we leave at 4:00 (in the a.m. on Wednesday), but I'm excited to get to California and meet everyone from Ellsworth and do a little bike racing! Oh, and boys are dumb, it turns out. This is a lesson I've learned many times before, but I still keep trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'll learn one of these days!

No comments: