Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Only Tuesday?!?!

So, every year before Sea Otter, I "conveniently" schedule the biggest presentation that I have to give all year RIGHT before I leave for the race. I'm not sure why I do it this way. It always seems to make sense in January when I'm planning the semester out! It makes me a bit crazy, though, during this week, so I'll be glad to get in the car tomorrow morning at 4 a.m.!!!! Yea for 20 hours in the car!! At least I've got great boys to keep me company!

My roommate James is a lifesaver/rockstar/superstar/fill in the blank! I finally got my headset for the DH bike yesterday and he got it all built up for me last night so I could try and get a few runs in on it this afternoon before packing it up to head out tomorrow. More updates on that once I've gotten a chance to ride it! :)

No comments: