Sunday, April 04, 2010

I ♥ Riding New Trails!

New Fun Trails!

What a lovely day in CO!!

I had wanted to go ride Picture Rock trail this morning, but when Collin, Holly, and Andrew got to our house, they said it looked like it was snowing in Lyons...a quick call to Lyons confirmed. New plan stat! We decided to head South and decide where we were going along the way. Centennial Cone won out! I'd never ridden there before, so I was psyched to check it out.

It got a little snowy!

We didn't get to ride all of the trail due to some remaining snow and some Silly Elk that didn't get the memo that people want to ride their MTBs on the trails and that they should go eat somewhere else! haha Anyway, the bit of the trail that we got to ride was a ton of fun, and it was nice to get out on a proper trail, especially since the remainder of my day has been spent at school!

James and Collin...probably waiting on me!

Yay mountain bikes! :)

No comments: