Friday, April 23, 2010

Society for Biomaterials Conference

I walked into the room that I'll be presenting in and counted 1250 seats!! There will by no means be that many people at my talk (probably 100-150), as there are 5 other talks going on at the same time as mine, but the room is overwhelming nonetheless!! There are two huge projection screens on either side of the presentation stage. I'm super nervous but also pretty excited to share my exciting research and get feedback from people who are the experts in this field!

It's been exhausting running from room to room to listen to all the different talks that I want to hear from people, but it's been a really great learning experience. Hopefully I'll get some ideas and feedback that will help me in the next year as I finish up my PhD!

No comments: