Monday, March 26, 2012

Jackson Clan


John and Jennifer enjoying the summer-like sun!
Coping with missing one’s amazing boyfriend who is half way around the world in Antarctica takes a little bit of creativity to be able to maintain sanity!! This weekend I headed down to visit Tim’s parents in Kirkoswald for a little bit of Jackson family time. 

At Lacy Caves

The caves...caved out of the sandstone.

I think that being around other people who love the boy as much as I do and are as excited to talk about his amazing adventures in Antarctica somehow helps to make me not miss him so much!

Blind pesky moles on Croglin Fell...
hung out to dry!

I also got the chance to visit our friends Andy and Helen and meet their new baby girl, Erin! I think Andy has become a tea making professional with all of the visitors they have had in the past 2 weeks!


Such laid back cool parents!

So good and only 12 days old!

We had 2 summer-like beautiful days whilst I was there! It was such a nice relaxing weekend filled with tea, coffee, home cooked meals, and gorgeous walks in the countryside around where Tim grew up! A weekend that was good for the soul...for sure! J

No comments: