Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Snow is Melting

It's over 50º outside today, and the snow is melting! Last week I was happy for the snow, as my shoulder was still feeling pretty bum. It is feeling a lot better now, after several days of skate skiing and a great chiropractic visit last week! Yea!! Also, I got new lowers for my fork, so I should be getting my bike up and running again, just in time for my feeling better shoulder and the snow to melt!

I have really been enjoying skate skiing this year. I can see how people who are really good at it really enjoy it. Once you get into a good rhythm, it's very meditative. Granted, those moments for me are pretty few and far between the awkward, uncoordinated times, but I enjoy them all the same.

Funny thing, I ran into an ex-bf today, and he told me I looked stunning. Wow, you know, that made my day a little brighter! Now if only I could find a boy who thinks that while we're dating...not years after I break up with him! Hmmmmm....Oh well. :)

No comments: