Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Verdict Is In

So, last night I went to my ex-boyfriend's company Christmas party with him. He didn't have a date and I'm way too nice so I said I'd go with him, mostly because it was at the Flagstaff House, haha. I've always wanted to eat there, but I've never wanted anyone I know to have to pay the bill because it's super expensive and I've heard that the service isn't great and the food is only okay. Well, I thought it was really amazing! I guess it could have been the 4 glasses and wine and a glass of champagne, but I don't think so. :) Of course, I have no idea how much any of it cost, because his company picked up the tab, but the food was awesome, the service was ridiculous (1 server: 2 of us!), and the view was breathtaking! All in all it was pretty fun, well except for the hangover this morning...Ughhh. Expensive hangovers are just as bad as cheap ones it seems!

No comments: