Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cuddle Buddy

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I had an awesome cuddle buddy when I was at my sisters. Her "fluffy" (VERY FAT!!) cat Sunni Lightfoot got tricked into sleeping with me the first night I was there. After that night, she decided I was a good sleeping buddy and she'd be on my bed long before I was ready to go to bed! That cat's got a motor on her that is REALLY loud! This weekend I figured out why snoring (within reason) people don't bother me and sometimes make me laugh and sleep really well. I slept with a big fat cat that purred really loudly right next to my ear for 6 years!! Not only does it not bother me, I sort of find it comforting. haha (Disclaimer: Sleeping in the same room as my mother is NOT snoring within reason. I can't sleep in that case!)

Suni Lightfoot, the "Fluffy" Cat

No comments: