Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back on the Bike

Pikes Peak BMX built up a nice indoor track down in Colorado Springs so a bunch of us MTBers headed down there to get some good dirt riding in this weekend. It was a lot of fun to be back on a bike after essentially 3 months off from injuries, a broken bike, and craploads of snow. I rode in the Girl Cruiser class which doesn't have much competition and then in the open MTB class where I was the only girl. I had some dumb shifting issues in the races with the boys, but it probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway, the boys are FAST! It was so good to be out racing again! I can't wait until next Saturday!!

I am feeling a little under weather now, though, so I was going to head to bed, but one of my new roommates is learning (apparently) to play the violin, and I guess practice session started about 5 minutes ago. I guess I won't be falling asleep until that is done. :( My head already hurts!!

So, ya, I still don't have a camera, so no pics from the weekend, AGAIN. Hopefully soon I'll get a new camera.

No comments: