Thursday, March 08, 2007

3.5 hours vs. 4

I just woke up from a 3.5 hour nap!! I think I was tired. :) I only slept for 4 hours two NIGHTs ago, so it was definitely much needed sleep! Unfortunately it means that I missed out on a good afternoon of riding. Sometime you gotta make sacrifices, I guess. haha

So, yesterday morning, Lisa, Tammy, Emily, and Nick (he was pretty psyched to be riding with 4 girls all by himself!) had an awesome morning ride session. Lisa, Emily, and Tammy were working on 270s. Nick was doing some crazy no footed can can kick off the butte something or others. I was just psyched to learn to hip both ways and ride this burly steel ramp that the boys brought out there. Here are some pics from the morning. Awesome way to start the day for sure!!

Lisa learning 270s

Nick getting the front tire tap on his 270

Tammy with sick hipping form

Emily reminding us all that she lived in Whistler all summer last year!

Me learning the hip basics

No comments: