Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Words of Wisdom

I was in one of the women's bathrooms in the engineering center yesterday and this was written on one of the bathroom stall walls: "Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them." I think this girl might be on to something! haha Lucky for me, I work in the engineering center and there are lots of easy targets! :)

On a different note, I was running late to meet my workout partner this morning and totally forgot to put my contacts in (also forgot to grab my glasses). My eyes aren't so so bad that I can't see anything without them in, so I decided to just go with it for the day. I've thought this before when this has happened, sometimes there are details that you miss when you have too much clarity. It seems counter intuitive to think that, but when things are just a little blurry, I notice things that I don't notice when they are all crisp and clear. If you wear glasses/contacts, try not wearing them for a little bit and see what the world looks like, it's sort of a nice change.

Happy Tuesday during Sleep Awareness Week!! (I think that should mean mandatory sleep in week!)

No comments: