Monday, September 08, 2008

Off to a Good Start!! :)


Got to the airport today after bfast with Jess and a couple of hours of work. One of the TSA guys carried my bike up to the ticket counter for me...you don't see that everyday! I'm sure he was on break, too! Got all checked in and didn't have to pay for my bike at all, a nice perk of flying around so much this summer, I guess! Nonstop flights are the way to go for sure. Denver to Munich was right around 10 hours. Took an Ambien 30 minutes after getting on the plane and only woke up to eat dinner and breakfast! Also, they managed to get all of my stuff here no problem since it was direct! I'm just waiting for Fee and her parents to come get me, and then we'll be heading out to Schladming later today! I can't wait. I've looking forward to this trip for awhile! I'll post pics once I'm on my own computer.

No comments: