Wednesday, September 17, 2008

World Cup Finals

Schladming, Austria

Good Beer, Good Times, and AMAZING Friends

Jaymie Mart: One of the best friends anyone could ever ask for!!

Well, I'm back getting school stuff going again, but wow, what a trip! I think I can easily say that of all the amazingly beautiful places I have been lucky enough to race at this year, Schladming, Austria takes the cake for the best!! It is strikingly beautiful, the food is great, and the people are awesome! I sure didn't want to get on a plane and come home yesterday. Ah well, the fun has to end sometime, I guess. You can't be on holiday forever!

Here are some picture highlights from the trip. Enjoy, and book your flight to visit! :)

We ate at this restaurant about 5 times. The Schnitzel was awesome, and the pizza was pretty good, too! :)

The "pre-pre-party" Van: Norco World Cup Racing

Fee got the local brewery (Schladminger) to donate a keg for our party...awesome!

Aaron Gwin and I (he's the next American hopefull, fast kid!!!)

Anita and me, the girls of Yeti

We decided that this poor puppy needed a glow stick collar

Sniper and Mio were well in by the time we got to the Intense party! :)

The boys from down under were also in fine form on Saturday night! Aaron Bashford and Mitch Delfs

Me and Fee on the top of the Mountain Karting mountain

Mountain Karting x3!! This was so much fun, even if the Karts were about to fall apart! 7 km drifting downhill!!


1 comment:

Blackie said...

Awesome pictures! :) It looks like you had a blast. Woot!