Thursday, September 11, 2008

Schladming, Well Worth the Trip!!

About a 5 minute walk from our apartment :)

Our neighbor Donkey, Fredoline, i.e. Eore...the early riser!

This place is amazing! You'll have to take my word for it until I'm able to have internet long enough to upload some pics, but a quick summary:

Beautiful expansive mountains here
Lush green grass!!
Kitties running round all over the place
Blue Skys (mostly, pissed rain all last night, though, boo!!)
Our neighbor is a donkey, named Fredoline, that I've renamed Eore...he/she get's up at 6:00
The 4x track is short!! and super smooth...BMX!
The DH track is LONG and ROOTY! Glad I'm not racing it, I'd be stressed!
Mountain Karting is one of the most fun things I've done in a long time, and we've been 2x, going again on Sunday!
Fee rocks, she got the local brewery to donate a keg for us to have a party on Saturday!
I want to move to Europe! :)
Ummm, internet is hard to find, so I don't have too long.

More, with pics later! :)

No comments: