Friday, September 19, 2008

School Retreat

Just got back from a school retreat up in the mountains at a dude ranch. While I wasn't psyched to have to leave for 3 days right after I had just gotten back, the place we were at was so peaceful and reminded me a bit of where I grew up. We got to do some hiking and general relaxing intermixed with all of the school activities that we had to do. Today we got to choose going on a horse back ride or learning to fly fish...that was an easy one for me! I've been wanting to learn to fly fish for a long time now, so I was psyched to have the opportunity and for free! The instructor kept telling me how good my technique was which made me really pleased! I didn't catch any fish, just one almost, but really I just wanted to learn how! Hopefully I can get my fly rod all set up and actually go on my own now!

Sorry, no pictures...my dumb ass left my camera in the castle that we visited in Austria on Monday. :(

No comments: