Monday, December 01, 2008

I have been tagged

List 6 random things about yourself that most people do not know, then tag 6 more people and post their links. Sonya Looney tagged me so here I go:

1.) I once lived in a small town in WY called Emblem, population 10 (well technically 14 once we moved there).

2.) 6 years ago I was hit by an idiot old lady in a car while out training on my road bike. I had hip surgery and got a brain injury.

3.) I used to play the trumpet in the band AND the jazz band. I haven't played since high school. I'm determined to learn to play the violin, though...one of these days, in my spare time.

4.) I would like to move abroad sometime...sooner rather than later, not sure exactly where, though.

5.) I didn't get on an airplane until I was 15, and this year alone, I've been to Denver International Airport 28 times (14 round trips, gotta make up for lost time!!). :)

6.) My name is a palindrome, when people spell it properly. NeveN :)

I now tag:
Eszter
Melissa
Jaymie Mart
Redcoat
Kevin (i'm sure he'll LOVE this game the most!)
Brandon Turman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! One of my best friends is a violin teacher....